The Drug Safe
Secure Storage of Prescription Drugs
The Platinum Drug Safe is specifically designed to secure prescription drugs for hospitals, pharmacies, aged care, veterinary and medical clinics. It has an auto latching mechanism which ensures the door will automatically lock as soon as it is closed and it can be upgraded with an audit trail digital locking system to provide access reports. This safe complies with the Australian Health Department Specifications.
- Complies with the Drugs, Poisons and Controlled Substances Regulations Act 1995
- Auto latching mechanism on all models and auto locking with a digital code lock offering superior protection
- 3 way locking mechanism (Models PS3, PS4, PS5, PS6, PS7 & PS8)
- Heavy duty construction with a 10mm steel plate door and body to the Australia Health and Pharmaceutical specifications.
- Relocking device to act against punching
- Features a 6mm hardened plate between the safe door and locking mechanism
- 4 mount holes in the base and 4 mount holes in the back
- Recessed door with hinged strap
- Adjustable shelving for optimum storage
- Available with quality Australian made digital locks, double bitted 7 lever pick resistant Ross 700 key lock or La Gard combination lock
- Available upgrade option to an audit trail digital locking system to provide full reports on staff accessing the safe.
- Resilient powder coated finish in grey
- 5 year warranty on safe & 2 year on locks
Optimum Locking Devices
Our security engineers have developed a platform where locking devices can be customised.